Ziauddin University is a well-known chartered University. Ziauddin University is now offering Master of Science in Applied Psychology (MS Applied Psychology). This is a rigorous two-year program that intends to produce competently trained practitioners and researchers, through the provision of advanced level of knowledge, training, and research necessary for long-term professional success whatever their career paths may lead.
Our objectives are to enable the students to
- Empirically appraise the delivery of psychological services to users.
- Extensively use a variety of research methodologies and psychological approaches to generate new knowledge in a broad range of professional contexts.
- Apply the knowledge and skills in diverse specialized fields of Psychology.
1. Candidates applying for admission in MS Applied Psychology (Clinical Psychology, Health Psychology, Child Psychology) must have sixteen (16) years of education from an HEC recognized Higher Education Institute in the following disciplines, along with relevant work experience:
a. BS/MA/MSc degree in Psychology with two years of clinical work experience in the relevant field or Post Magistral Diploma in clinical psychology (PMDCP)
b. BS degree in Clinical Psychology
2. Clearance of the GAT/Ziauddin University admission test with 50% marks.
3. Interview and Psychological Assessment: This will be conducted to determine the suitability of the candidates for MS in Applied Psychology Program
|MS Applied Psychology|
|Admission Fee||50,000 One time|
|Application Processing Fee||5,000 One time|
|Tuition Fee||80,000 Per semester|
|Number Courses of Per Semester||04|
|Examination Fee||10,000 Per semester|
|Security Deposit (Refundable)||10,000 One time|
|Student Activity Fund||10,000 Per year|
|Total Fee 1st Semester||165,000|
|Semester||Proposed MS Applied Psychology|