The Bachelor of Business and Psychology is designed for students interested in combining business theory, practical knowledge, and professional psychological skills in order to pursue career as Business Psychologists. The BS B&P program teaches students how to analyze organizational trends, psychological factors that can affect employees and/or the company, evaluate a company’s short- and long-term goals, and evaluate a company’s strategies from a psychological perspective.
Our objectives are to enable the students to
- Apply their knowledge in a variety of settings to solve organizational problem by developing analytical and critical thinking abilities
- Demonstrate advancement in business process and formulate recommendations for policymaking by enhancing their knowledge and skills.
- Develop research skills, a wide scientific training in psychology, and an understanding of methods to study human behavior.
- Develop detailed knowledge of several specialized areas through option choice
DEGREE COMPLETION DURATION
BS B&P (Minimum): 4 years Duration (Maximum): 7 years
This course is developed to meet the emergence need of trained psychologists in the field of business and related industry. Career options for graduates are: organizational counselor, business advisors, financial advisors, talent assessment, relationship officer, learning and development officers, sales advisors, HR Specialist, training officers, market research analysis.
Following areas of specializations are offering:
- Human Resource Management
- Banking and Finance
– Higher Secondary School Certificate/A Levels with a minimum of 45% marks are required for the BS Business & Psychology program.
Admission test and interview will also be conducted for admission purposes.
- Minimum 45% marks in Intermediate/A Level
- Commitment towards a helping profession
- Admission test and interview will also be conducted for admission purposes.
The University reserves the right to increase the fees if required according to the recommendation of the Governing Body.
Advance fees to be paid annually. All dues need to be cleared within two weeks of commencement of the academic year. 2% surcharge will be levied on outstanding fees after the due date.
|Application Processing Fee||5,000 One time Only|
|Admission Fee||10,000 One Time Only|
|Security Deposit||10,000 One time Only|
|Student Fund||8,000 Per Semester|
|Tuition Fee||90,000 Per Semester|
|Examination Fee||10,000 Per Semester|